A Pre-School for Learning, Loving, and Laughing
Cornerstone, a preschool for learning, laughing, and loving is fully licensed, and focuses on the overall well being of your child in a safe, structured and caring environment. We are confident that our program will provide a most rewarding and enriching experience for your child. We appreciate the confidence you have demonstrated in choosing our program.
It is the goal of the Cornerstone Children’s Center to provide appropriate and affordable early childhood and early care programs. It gives children the opportunity to be with friends, relax and socialize, explore new activities and pursue individual interests in a friendly atmosphere supported by a trained educational staff. Welcome to our website.
What makes Cornerstone different?
- The staff is highly credentialed with extensive experience in early care and education, able to respond to the specific needs of individual children and guide them in their formative years
- The Center is fully licensed with New York State Office of Children & Family Services
- A low staff to child ratio to care for the individual needs of each child
- Open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Children accepted from 6 weeks to 5 years of age
- Curriculum designed for all children birth to age 5 that meets NY State Education Department standards
- School Age Before and After School programming for grades K-2
- Center is conveniently located in Scarsdale near the train station
- The center has cozy play spaces filled with developmentally appropriate equipment
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack are served daily
- Natural and organic foods are used when available